Thursday 28 May 2015

Hot Fuzz-DT card for The Corrosive Challenge Blog



   


Hello darlings!
 Today I'm sharing the card I made for the new challenge at
 The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Our theme this fortnight is the ever popular, Anything Goes.
Our sponsor is one of my favorites, Kenny K Digis.
 
 Stamps from Kenny K are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! 
 They have offered the winner of the challenge a prize of 2 Clear Stamps or
 4 digi stamps!

I used this fun, sassy digi image, Hot Fuzz

The paper is from a MME 6x6 pack, "Sky's the Limit"
The sentiment,"Don't give me attitude-I already have it" is from a dylusions stamp set-Laugh till you leak

Don't forge,t we have a Design Team call going on, so why not throw your hat into the ring?


Link up and play along with us here at TCCB

B U-nique! Hugs!

Recipe:
Skin: E000,E00,E11,E21,R20,E04
Dress/Hat: BG000,BG01,BG02,BG72,BG78,BG09,B05,FBG2,100
Boots/Gloves: C3,C5,C7,C9
Badge: FY1
Hair: E53,E43,E35


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic card Debora..I love the layers,textures and colours and fabulous image and colouring..brilliant.

luv CHRISSYxx