Thursday 26 February 2015

Saturated Canary-Pixie Nerd







Hello darlings!
Today I'm sharing the card I made, using another one of the images I colored up from a Live Colour with Alyce.
I love this awesome little pixi image! 
I adore Krista's art, and this pixie is on of my favs.
Yep, she was a lot of fun to color.
The sentiment reads,
dude,
pixie dust is
for amateurs.
I read books.
That is where the magic is.

One of the things I enjoyed about doing this color along is that I didn't have to decide on which colors to use.
These colors were dreamed up by, Alyce. I would never have thought to use this combo, but it's so kewl, I love it.
Deciding on which Copic colors to use can take me forever!
I often just go with the "tried and true".
 I love when bloggers share color recipes on their blogs.  Some of the combos you all put together are so interesting and beautiful! 
Please keep sharing!
The papers are from Pion. I heavily distressed the edges, and inked them with Walnut Stain Distress ink.
Once again a heavy sprinkling of Frantage Shabby White. That stuff's like Franks Hot sauce to me!
I put that ___ on everything. ;)
I loooove the grungy colors going on with this card.
 Check out the  flower embellishment with fun,dangly things on it...
When I bought it, I thought it was the most horrid color ever for a flower, but it was on sale so I picked it up and added it to my stash. You know how that goes...haha! 
And who knew;  that the color of that flower would become simply awesome here.
I added a chipbaord dragonfly, a strip of lace, some Prima Crystals, and a Star stick pin.
This is another other one of those cards that I might add to a canvas, and 
if I ever do a,"My Favorite 10" blog post, this card will be on it.
Thanks for visiting today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card.
B-U-nique! Hugs!

Recipe:
Skin:E000,E00,E11,E21,E04,R20
Hair/Dress: BV20,BV23,BV25,BV29,R81,Y21
Back pack: B91,B93,B95,B97,B99
Shoes/Wings: RV10,R83,R85
Books: E11,E13,E15
 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful hun and love the coour combo you used, ive been thinking about frantage for awhile now im deffo going to get that so thankyou for that lol i will be regular to your blog now :)