Monday 23 February 2015

Rory Fairy-My Sweet Princess




 I added micro mini rhinestones to Rory's flower garland













Hello darlings!
Today I'm sharing the card I made with an image I colored while doing a Live Colour with Alyce.
Last year, Alyce made available 7 or more videos where she colored a specific image and you were able to purchase that image, and color along with her.
The videos were available for a limited time to view, and I was fortunate to be able to watch some of them and colour along.
I was actually able to colour along with Alyce 5 times. 
I think I've missed 3 of the color alongs because I was glamping most of the Summer, and there was no internet at the lake.
Lots of margaritas though! ;)
60 more days till we can open up the glamper!
 
Thank you, Alyce for making my coloring look so fabulous! :)

The image we colored is, Rory Fairy. You can find this sweetie here at Kith and Kin Stamp co.
The papers are from Prima Art Journal pad.
Lots of fabulous Shabby white Frantage going on.
Sugar dots, paper flowers,flutterby,beautiful beads,bling, very kewl feathery ribbon, Prima chipboard, and a Prima resin fairy were used in the creation of this card.
The sentiment, Birthday Wishes" is from a SU set.
Please check back tomorrow, I'm going to have another "colour with Alyce" card.
I'm on a roll right!?
Hugs! B-U-nique!

Recipe:
Skin: E000, E00,E21,E11,E04,R20
Hair: E31,E35,E59
Leaf Skirt: G21,G94,G99,Y35
Wings: RV10,RV34,R89- BV00,BV02,BV13, BV08
Grass: G21,G94,G95


 

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

A stunning card Debora..amazing colouring and sparkle..gorgeous lace and flowers and love the layers..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Gorgeous frantage overload! LOVE it! Are the pinks you've used for her wings and that flower the RV14, 13's? Beautiful! I need some of those sugar dots. Who makes them? I have some tiny ones, but I like yours much better.