Monday 13 October 2014

Halloween-Trixxie Treat-DT card for The Corrosive Challenge Blog





Hello my darlings!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends who are celebrating this weekend.
Today I'm sharing the card I made for the the new challenge at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Our theme this fortnight is Halloween
Our sponsor is the fabulous Kenny K!
  

I love getting to create with the Kenny K digis and for this challenge I got to play with Trixxie Treat!

Trixxie looks spooktacular with her tiny feather capped top hat and her pumpkin purse full of Halloween treats!
The man in the moon is smiling down with giddy approval!

I cut the moon from a sheet of Graphic 45 Sreampunk Spells. 
 I love playing with these ornamental die cuts! Especially the spiderweb gate die cut that I got from my fabulous friend, Glo! 
Last year Glo, and I did a  Halloween swap and sent each other a box full of scrapbooking/cardmaking schtuff!
We both enjoyed the exchange so much we decided to do it again this year.
(Glo you should be getting a package from me in the mail this week)

The sentiment I used is from Kraftin Kimmie stamp(Batty and Catty) and reads,
 "witchy,witchy
screamy, screamy
happy, happy
Halloweeneie!"

Too fun right?!
The paper is from Bo Bunny-Enchanted. It's discontinued but thankfully I have a pile of it!
I added some black and purple bling, a rosette net ribbon, cheesecloth, a couple of feathers and a little pumpkin button.
It's difficult to see but there is also a jeweled spider brad attached to the spider gate.
If you have a Halloween creation be sure to link up with us at TCCB!

B Unique! Hugs! 


Copics used:
C00,C0,C3,C5,C7,C9,110
V09,BV02,BV23,BV25,BV29
FYR1,YR09,R29,FRV1,FYG2,G09

No comments: